P3D Stereo Bluetooth Receiver set
• XLR Bluetooth audio receiver for mixers and active PA speakers
• Connects smartphones/tablets/laptops to audio broadcast systems via Bluetooth to amplify music or other audio
• P3D includes two P3 Bluetooth audio receivers that are linked as a stereo pair with the push of a button
• Internal rechargeable battery provides 8 hours of operation
• USB Type-C port for charging via any 5V USB power source
• Stable connectivity over a 100 ft range (line-of-sight without obstacles)
Model Number: P3D
ONE FOR MONO
The ultra-compact P3 enables your mixer or active PA speaker cabinet to receive wireless Bluetooth audio from a smartphone, tablet or laptop. Simply plug P3 into an XLR input on your mixer or powered speaker, pair your Bluetooth device, and get the party started!
TWO FOR STEREO
Although left and right channels are summed to mono when using one P3, two P3s can be linked to receive a stereo signal. The P3D stereo Bluetooth receiver set includes two P3 units for this purpose!
GO THE DISTANCE
P3 receives Bluetooth signals from up to 100 ft away, making it a practical tool for weddings, dance parties and any kind of event that requires music! This is also a handy tool for musicians who perform with backing tracks, choreographers, musical theatre directors, karaoke hosts, DJs and more.
POWER TO THE P3
The unit’s built-in rechargeable battery provides 8 hours of operation, and recharges in 2 hours when plugged into a 5V USB power source. If and when necessary, you can use P3 while plugged into power!
|P3 / P3D
|BT 5.0, A2DP, AVRCP
|XLR male, balanced
|16-bit, 48 kHz
|24 mm x 24 mm x 116.5 mm
A2DP FREQUENCY RESPONSE
|73 Hz - 17.5 kHz (ref 1 kHz, ± 3dB)
|up to 100 feet (30.5 m)
|Up to 8 hours
|Up to 2 hours
|Type-C 5V, 500 mA
|Built-in lithium-ion 300 mAh