The custom 8" woofer and 1” tweeter tell you exactly what is going on in your mix through the finely tuned active crossover filter. Combine this with a new 100 watt bi-amp module and you get rock-solid bass at any volume.
Custom tweaked by TANNOY’s in-house speaker guru, Dr. Paul Mills, the active cross-over filters of REVEAL 802 have absolutely impeccable timing.
This produces the ultimate sweet spot so that you can move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix – as well as invite people to sit in with you during mixing sessions. If you’re anything like us, you’re not only working on mixes but also listening to your favorite music! REVEAL 802 gives you the ultimate pathway for both.
With the Aux Link, setting up has never been easier. Use the included mini jack cable to plug into your favorite music player and link your monitors for an instant stereo setup – no need for external interfaces!
- Reference monitor ideal for personal studio monitoring
- 140 Watt custom bi-amped design delivers rock-solid bass and premium tonal clarity at any volume
- 8" custom high-efficiency low frequency driver for maximum bass response
- 1" soft-dome 'Poke-Resistant' tweeter for detailed high frequency reproduction
- Accurately tuned front-firing bass port allows near-wall placement and ensures optimal low frequency performance
- Ultra-wide sweet spot allows you to move around in your workspace without losing the stereo imaging of your mix
- Rubberized foam base provides acoustic isolation
- Adjustable equalization to match your listening environment
- Balanced XLR input and unbalanced 1/4" TS input for maximum flexibility
- 1/8" stereo input with monitor link facility for connection of mobile devices (cable included)
- Tannoy - 90 years of British audio innovation
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
Designed and engineered in the U.K.