XLR Condenser Microphone Professional Vocal Studio Mic MAONO AU-PM320
20hz~20khz, It provides extended frequency response and outstanding transient response.
Full Metal Case
Great heavy-duty microphone case is made of high-quality metal material to protect the microphone from being hurt easily and improve sound quality.
Sound Source Isolation
Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear and maximizes pickup of your desired sound source.
Standard and Affordable Studio Condensers
MAONO microphone provides an affordable budget with high standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology, which is ideal for vocal, studio, project, etc.
Full Metal Stand Mount
Attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone.
Soft protective pouch, high-quality XLR cable, threaded stands
MAONO Professional XLR Microphone
- Excellent sound for all studio applications
- Large 16mm diaphragm condenser capsule
- Standard 3-pin XLR connector output
- Cardioid polar pattern improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- 48V Phantom power supported(not included)
- Full metal construction
- Pouch included
- 98 in XLR audio cable included
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000Hz
- Sensitivity: -34dB±3dB
- Impedance: 200ohms ±30%
- Max Input Sound Level: 140dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 76dB
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3mA typical
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLR