Looking for a premium sound upgrade?
This new LEWITT studio mic is for you!
PURE TUBE upgrades your vocal performance with timeless premium sound, which is apparent in all the details. From its precisely crafted 1" capsule and revolutionary circuit to the integrated design of the shock mount and magnetic pop filter.
No rumble. No plosives.
The pop filter magnetically attaches directly to the shock mount and gives you the pop performance of a studio-grade gooseneck filter while retaining the natural sound of your voice. And you are free to focus on your performance.
Works worldwide with low power consumption. The included power supply unit is extremely compact.
A safe investment that's built to last.
Upgrading gear to the next tier is a very considered decision for many of us. That's why PURE TUBE comes with a 10-year warranty and industry-leading customer service to ensure peace of mind. Do you have any questions?
PURE TUBE is developed in the LEWITT lab, a research framework founded to push audio technologies to their limits and foster innovation.
Timeless premium sound. PURE TUBE
- Studio microphone for premium sound
- 1” true condenser capsule
- Optimized for vocals
- Revolutionary circuit design
- Puristic signal path
- Hand-selected 12AU7/ECC82 tube
- Ultra-low self-noise of 7 dB (A)
- Cardioid polar pattern
- 10-year LEWITT warranty
- Essential Set - Microphone mount, 7-pin XLR for PURE TUBE, Transport bag
- Studio Set - Shock mount XL, Dual-layer magnetic pop filter, 7-pin XLR for PURE TUBE, Transport case
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 28.2 mV/Pa, -31 dBV/Pa
- Self-noise: 7 dB (A)
- Max SPL: 132 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 125 dB (A)
- PSU - supply voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz - 110 V, 60 Hz
- Connector: 7-pin XLR connector
- Microphone enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 196 x 65 x 45mm, 7.7 x 2.6 x 1.8 in
- Microphone net weight: 692 g, 24.41 oz