BY-PM700Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Product Highlights:• Gold-sputtered diaphragm.
• Broadcast-quality condenser microphone.
• Ideal for recording podcasts, voiceovers, musical instruments, vocal performances.
• Cardioid, Omnidirectional and Bidirectional polar patterns.
• Wide frequency range and ultra-low noise.
• Off-axis rejection for clean recordings.
• Controlled by low-cut filter switch.
• 0dB , -10 dB Pad switch.
• Electrically balanced output.
• 24V or 48V phantom power.
• All-metal housing.
• Included shock mount & pop filter.
Professional Studio Sound and Versatility
The BY-M1000 delivers professional studio-quality sound with versatility of 3-selectable polar patterns. It features Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bi-Directional polar patterns. Giving users flexibility and sonic control, when they making different audio scenarios and sources. Cardioid: Ideal for dialog, vocal performances and making instruments. Omnidirectional: ideal for round-table podcasts, multi-person and multi-instrument recordings. Bi-Directional: Ideal for two-person interviews and vocal or instrument recordings while rejecting sound from sides.
Advanced Connectivity, Control and Monitoring
3-Pin XLR for preamps, audio interfaces, mixers, professional processors and video camera. It features 2-position selectable gain control providing up-to 10dB of clean gain, a Low-Cut filter to remove unwanted bass rumble and noise and mute button.
Function and Flexibility
With the 3/8" and 5/8" thread, it can be used with microphone boom arms and other microphone stands to adapt different occasions.