In 2018, a group of skilled engineers who had developed and innovated the electronic drum category for the last 20 years decided to pursue a different path. A fluid approach to developing electronic drums was needed, after feeling the limits of working for a leading Japanese musical instrument manufacturer. A place where they could throw the constraints of cost and mass production out the window.
IF YOU WANT THE BEST ELECTRONIC DRUMS, YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
The new EFNOTE 5 provides the truest playing experience available today. SEE, FEEL and HEAR the next-gen in Electronic Drum Kits for yourself.
Don’t Bark, Bite...
Using Tru-Aco™ technology, this bop sized kit can have you rocking Madison Square Garden, in your living room.
Why So Sensitive?
The newly developed ELISE™ sensing processor provides a low latency, wide dynamic-range, that is as consistent and solid as Steve Gadd. Well, almost. Nothing is as solid as Steve Gadd.
It’s All In the Touch... Screen
You can change kits, edit sounds and modify your setup with EFNOTE’s low profile touchscreen. As intuitive as it is simple, let your fingers quickly walk you through this meat and potatoes module. You’ll love how easy it is to use.
- Tru-Aco Stereo Sampled Sounds
- Tuning/Muffling/EQ - Threshold/Sensitivity/Curve for Each Pad
- “Virtual Pad” Function for Sound Layering
- 18” Ride, 16” Crash, 14” Hi Hats and 8” Splash!
- ALL 360° CYMBALS, 3-Zone Ride and Crash, 2-Zone HH
- Full 6 ply Birch shells
- Close to Zero Latency, Extremely Realistic Stroke Response and Feel
- Bop Sizes - 16” kick, 12” Snare, 10” Rack Tom, 12” Floor Tom
- Low Profile Touchscreen Module
- 8 Channel USB Audio Output
- (ASIO) Multi-Track MIDI Recording
- Flexible I/O Routing with GUI
- Individual Click Output
- 4 Channels Analog of Output
- Set List Function for Live Performance
- Stroke Analysis Function for Practice
- Recorder Function
- On-Board Micro-Speaker for Metronome
Audio / MIDI
- Line (1/2) Output (2x TS)
- Phones (3/4) Output (Stereo Mini) Audio Input (Stereo Mini)
- USB 8-ch Audio Output
- USB 2-ch Audio Input
- USB MIDI In/Out
- Bluetooth Audio Input
- Bluetooth MIDI In/Out
- MIDI Output (5-pin)
- Full-Scale Vintage Acoustic Drum Sounds
- Tru-Aco™ Sound Technology for Wide Dynamic Range and Natural Sounding
- Focusing All Resources on the Quality of Sounds and Trigger Quality
- Hi-End DAC & High Grade Electronic Components
- ELISE™ Sensing Processor for Capturing Player’s Intention
- High Speed Sensing and Triggering
- Sound Layer Function
- Set List Function
- Stroke Analyzer
- Full 6 ply Birch Shells
- Touch-Screen Interface
- Sound Module
- Kick: 16x12”
- Snare: 12x5”
- Floor Tom: 12x12"
- Tom: 10x8”
- Ride: 18”
- Crash: 16"
- Splash: 8"
- Hi Hat: 14”
QUICK START GUIDE: https://artesia-pro.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/EFNOTE-5-Quick-Guide.pdf